Monday, December 19, 2011

Cheap therapy

Some days, you just have to get it out. I am on the ranty edge and about to burst, so let me tell you what's putting me there. Feel free to submit any of these to White Whine because they are clearly first world problems. I suck.
  1. My office is noisy because they decided to install some sort of air blower in the ceiling above my head. They (whoever "they" is) won't move it or dull the roar so I sit in my office listening to what resembles jet noise all day. It is maddening. To make matters worse, it is the cold side of the building and my fingers are a lovely shade of blue.
  2. I swear I have extremely sloped shoulders. Freakishly sloped, in fact. I cannot keep my purse on my shoulder. This morning it slid down and caused me to spill my coffee on my pants. They're black pants, so you can't see it, but it went from hot to cold in no time flat and it looks like I peed in my pants. Lovely.
  3. I just heard that this will probably be the last season of House, MD. While it isn't the same without Cuddy, I am *dreading* the day they end it. I get a little ferklempt just thinking about it. My name is Michelle and I am addicted to Hugh Laurie.
  4. For some reason my clock is dysfunctional and is operating at a slower pace than it should be. It isn't stopped, it's just slow. And I changed the battery this morning. I have been late to everything today.
There really is so much more, but I have to run or I will be late for my lower back's appointment with the most excellent back cracker.  Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs